SandersFit semi-private training sessions are inspired to improve fitness and wellbeing in people that just enjoy more than their own company. Our coaches bring uncontested energy while offering a diverse and variable approach to small group training through boxing, metabolic conditioning, functional and sports specific training with a vibing culture.
- Our flexible approach allows individuals to create their groups or join an existing team they feel comfortable with.
- Our trainers will design routines around you to highlight your strength and strengthen your weakness.
- For some, training by yourself or one-on-one with a personal trainer can be intimidating. If that sounds like you, training in groups can achieve more when you share fun, tackle challenges and provide support to one another.
Take advantage of the promises offered by semi-private training to achieve your fitness and body fat goals. You will be glad you did.
5 reasons you will succeed with SandersFit:
- Results: our team of expert trainers are singularly focused to help you achieve your goals. Whether you are a professional, collegiate, high school or none of the above but want the best fitness, the best flexibility, the best performance we are here to help you achieve measurable results.
- Highly qualified trainers: at the heart of our excellent fitness programs is a select of qualified, trained and certified instructors. Their mission is simple – to guide you through your fitness journey to reach your goals.
- Integrity: honesty and responsibility is the hallmark of our conducts, and these are non-negotiable.
- Modern Facilities: At SandersFit we couple top-notch certified trainers with state of the art conditioning equipment, free weights, dumbbells, kettlebells, TRX, punching bags, Versa Climbers, HiTrainer ATP+, heavy bags, SPIN bikes and more.
- 12,000 SqFt Performance Training Center
- Keiser Pneumatic Resistance Systems
- Game Changing Data Analysis
- State of the Art Weight Room
- District Climb Versa Climber
- Six heavy and hydro bags
- MyZone Group Heart Rate Tracking
- Rehabilitation and Recovery