Success is predictable – preparation, effort, ability, combine so that performance meets potential; these are the mix that guarantees your team is not relegated to an inglorious lot of the also-rans.
In today’s highly demanding world of competitive sports, every team has talent. To become champions your team to invest more in offseason preparation, in-season maintenance, repair and conditioning. Training as a team will help your group meet their potential, together.
Our dedicated team of highly qualified strength and conditioning coaches has what it takes- the tools, the experience and we’ve been their – competing at the highest levels.
Upon thorough assessment, they will design a training program for your athletes that will give them the competitive advantage over their competition and keep them away from the treatment table.
SandersFit team training programs are designed for teams that are in-season, off-season and include:
- Strength training
- Muscle building
- Mobility and corrective exercise routines
- Balance training
- Endurance and Conditioning
- Injury prevention
Contact us to help you improve the functional strength, athletic performance and camaraderie of your team today freeing you to focus on coaching the game.
5 reasons you will succeed with SandersFit:
- Results: our team of expert trainers are singularly focused to help you achieve your goals. Whether you are a professional, collegiate, high school or none of the above but want the best fitness, the best flexibility, the best performance we are here to help you achieve measurable results.
- Highly qualified trainers: at the heart of our excellent fitness programs is a select of qualified, trained and certified instructors. Their mission is simple – to guide you through your fitness journey to reach your goals.
- Integrity: honesty and responsibility is the hallmark of our conducts, and these are non-negotiable.
- Modern Facilities: At SandersFit we couple top-notch certified trainers with state of the art conditioning equipment, free weights, dumbbells, kettlebells, TRX, punching bags, Versa Climbers, HiTrainer ATP+, heavy bags, SPIN bikes and more.
- 7,000 SqFt Performance Training Center
- Keiser Pneumatic Resistance Systems
- Game Changing Data Analysis
- State of the Art Weight Room
- Spin Studio with 20+ Lemond Revmaster Pros
- Full gym Boxing Ring with 16 heavy and hydro bags
- MyZone Group Heart Rate Tracking
- Chiropractor Services
- Pure Recovery(tm) Room with localized Cryotherapy