Self Pay Rates:
- Initial Evaluation with Treatment: $175
- Ongoing sessions: $150 per session
For your convenience we accept all major credit cards.
Normatec Compression Therapy
Normatec Compression Therapy is a treatment modality that uses pulse massage patterns to boost recovery. The dynamic compression device uses compressed air to massage limbs, mobilize fluid and fight inflammation. The limbs are then replenished with fresh blood, accelerating recovery.
Benefits of Normatec Compression Therapy:
- Reducing swelling and inflammation.
- Speeding up muscle recovery.
- Preventing delayed-onset muscle soreness.
- Relieving muscle pain and Decreasing muscle fatigue.
- Improving athletic performance.
- Increasing flexibility and range of motion.
- Removing exercise-related wastes, like lactic acid.
Red Light Therapy
Using natural red and near infrared light helps promote antioxidant production which plays a central role in reducing the oxidation stress associated with cell injury, muscle fatigue, joint pain and inflammation.
Benefits of Red Light Therapy:
- promotes wound healing and tissue repair
- help for the short-term treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome
- stimulates healing of slow-healing wounds, like diabetic foot ulcers
- aids with short-term relief of pain and morning stiffness in people with rheumatoid arthritis
- improves skin complexion and builds collagen to diminish wrinkles
- helps to mend sun damage
- prevents recurring cold sores from herpes simplex virus infections
- improves the health of joints in people with degenerative osteoarthritis of the knee
- helps diminish scars
- relieves pain and inflammation in people with pain in the Achilles tendons
Vital Air 5+
Vital Air 5+ improves the regulatory capacity of the autonomic nervous system and thus the basic control and regulation processes in the bodyIt improves oxygen utilisation, i.e. the use of oxygen in the cells for increased energy production.
- Benefits of repairing oxidative damage:
- Significantly less lactate in blood after exertion (bydecreasing the level of lactate to 30%)
- Less DNA damage in endurance athletes
- Improved heart rate variability (HRV) in performance
- Better inflammatory response after all-out exertion
- Athletes recognize that recovery after exertion is the key to resilience and performance.
The body’s direct response of exposure to the hyper-cooled nitrogen gas of Cryotherapy is immediate vasoconstriction & vasodilation. This bodily process rids itself of toxins and detrimental bi-products resulting in more oxygenated, purified blood. This purified & ultra-oxygenated blood creates a healthy environment that allows muscles, tendons, ligaments and soft tissue to perform at much higher, more efficient levels allowing the body to repair and strengthen itself and increase its stamina during a game or competition.
Benefits of Cryotherapy:
- Improved Oxygen Utilization
- Reduce pain
- Reduces and limits oxidative stress
- Faster muscle and tissue repair
- Improved sleep
SandersFit Recovery Room is designed to take advantage of the most cutting-edge, non-invasive recovery tools in advanced human performance.