Self Pay Rates:
- Initial Evaluation with Treatment: $175
- Ongoing sessions: $150 per session
For your convenience we accept all major credit cards, HSA and most major medical insurance providers including Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Heath Care, Cigna.
PHYSICAL THERAPY AND REHABILITATION
Physical therapy is one of the foremost treatment modes of recovery. It is often adopted before surgery as a non-surgical treatment for various musculoskeletal injuries and diseases. PT facilitates improved flexibility, strength, movement, coordination, endurance, balance and pain management by teaching safe stretching, conditioning and strengthening exercise techniques.
The different modes of physical therapy include exercise, hot or cold packs, electrical nerve stimulation, manual therapy, and aqua therapy. You are also educated on activities to avoid and what activities will strengthen your musculoskeletal system. The two different forms of physical therapy include active and passive.
- Active physical therapy includes physical exercise or stretching, whereby the patient uses their own force to reduce back pain.
- Passive physical therapy is where the modalities are done to the patient by the therapist.
Our physical therapist tailors programs to each individual based on goals and/or physician recommendations.
Rehabilitation is a method of treatment designed to facilitate recovery after a serious injury, illness or surgery by restoring your physical, psychological, intellectual, sensory and social functions. With rehabilitation, you are able to return to your normal life through therapy and training.
Rehabilitation can include a pre-operative programs that prepare you mentally and physically for surgical outcomes and post-operative programs that accelerate your healing and return to optimal health.
Various rehabilitation programs practiced include:
- Physical therapy: Physical therapy is a branch of rehabilitative medicine that uses specially designed exercises and equipment to help strengthen muscles and improve range of motion.
- Occupational therapy: The main goal of occupational therapy is to enable you to resume your daily activities, regain lost skills and learn adaptive techniques to lead an independent life.
- Pain management: Pain management promotes physical activities to enhance quality-of-life in those suffering from chronic pain conditions.
SandersFit Recovery Room is designed to take advantage of the most cutting-edge, non-invasive recovery tools in advanced human performance.